Committed Immigration Law Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Citizenship, Employment Authorization & Family-Based Immigrant Visas
Determined law firm fights hard to prevail in your immigration case
Berthoff Fernandes PLLC is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Citizenship, Employment-Based Immigrant Visas and Family-Based Immigrant Visas cases. Our firm will leave no stone unturned pursuing success in your legal matter. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Immigration attorney who is dedicated to excellence in serving clients
Berthoff Fernandes PLLC knows how to interpret immigration laws to your best advantage. We are passionate about our work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Citizenship: A dedicated and resolute immigration attorney helps lawful residents complete the requirements to become full citizens of the United States. We can guide you through the entire citizenship process.
- Family-Based Immigrant Visas: An experienced attorney explains the procedures and requirements that are involved in family-based immigration. Most of our clients are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who need to learn about the best ways to obtain entry into the United States or permanent residence for a relative. We have the skills and knowledge necessary to help your family.
- Immigration: An experienced attorney represents clients in cases involving employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, nonimmigrant visas, naturalization, deportation, international adoptions, green cards and more. With our help, you can confidently maneuver through the complicated immigration process, allowing you to continue living your life.
- Green Cards: A dedicated attorney assists clients who are seeking to obtain permanent residency status in the United States. We can handle all of the legal requirements associated with your application to get a green card.
- EAD Work Permits: If you want to get a job but lack a work visa, an experienced immigration attorney can help. At Berthoff Fernandes PLLC, we can bring you through the process of applying for an EAD work permit.
- Nonimmigrant Visas: People who come to the United States as tourists, students, investors, trade partners or guest workers still need a visa even without the intention of immigrating. An attorney guides clients through the nonimmigrant law process, helping you secure the type of visa you require.
- Asylum and Refugee Status: Sometimes, a move to the United States can make a crucial difference in the lives of people facing persecution in their native land. If you or someone close to you is threatened in another country, an attorney at Berthoff Fernandes PLLC can help you seek asylum and refugee status.
- Employment-Based Immigrant Visas: An experienced attorney represents multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
When you retain the services of Berthoff Fernandes PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent immigration law firm today
Berthoff Fernandes PLLC believes that you are entitled to strong representation in your immigration case. Let our law firm take command of your legal situation. Call our firm at 972-816-1832 to arrange your appointment for a consultation or contact the firm online.